Saturday, July 30, 2016

JURASSIC PARK & PUNTA DIWATA CAVE: Carmen, Agusan del Norte has improved a lot!

JURASSIC PARK

Time flies swiftly fast. Once again I am here enjoying the beautiful and tempting scenery of Jurassic Park and Punta Diwata Resort of the progressive municipality of  Carmen, Agusan del Norte. Several friends have asked me as to how this getaway looks like considering that I've been here before. I can still recall how exactly I answered their queries and it goes like "AWESOME, however the road is unpaved so expect the worst."  

Despite those butt-aches that I've encountered during my first leap in this place 5 long years ago, I can still remember that I promised myself to be back here in full gear. I mean, I have to bring a better camera to capture every contrary inch of this stunning place.  With those added facilities and well-maintained surroundings, the place has retained its description.  This one-of-a-kind spot is more than worthy for garnering superlative reviews from critics and travelers. This tourist destination is the nicest place in Agusan del Norte, I bet! 











CAVE POOL

Cave Pool entrance fee is Php 100.00

  

DIWATA BEACH RESORT
  
Diwata Beach Resort is another paradise adjacent to Jurassic Park.













Savor God's gift to mankind. Visit CARMEN, AGUSAN DEL NORTE and experience a simple touch of Heaven. For inquiries and reservations, call 0930826 or 09484178232.


No comments:

Post a Comment