Tuesday, March 15, 2016

2016 TRAVEL FANTASIES

Better late than never!

Posting my 2016 travel wishlist is kinda late as I did not have much time to open my account. Well, I have to work harder to feed my travel fantasies this year. I couldn't find a single word to describe best about the demand of my present job. All I can say is I'm darn busy! However, if given a long holiday break I still wanted to explore several places like the following:

1. Bohol - I had the chance to be there last year but I only visited Panglao Island and Blood Compact. I'm a bit curious of what Bohol Tourism can offer after the traumatic earthquake.

2. Cagayan de Oro - Really wanted to visit Divine Mercy Shrine simply for thanking Our Almighty for all the blessings that He has bestowed. I also wanted to try another interesting activity which I've never tried before: Firing at NMPSA Bulua.

3. Iligan falls - Iligan is dubbed as "City of Waterfalls". Seeing the falls is way sweeter the second time around.

4. Dakak Beach Resort - Dakak is being listed in my 2015 travel wishlist. Been waiting for a perfect holiday to enjoy its enticing white beach. Hope to visit Dakak this year.

5. Infinity Resort - Pictures of the said resort is getting viral in Agusan del Norte. It'll be an insult if I will not be able to see that place considering that it's only few minutes away from my work station. :-)

Now that I got a new camera, I will try to capture the best and snappiest picture of each place. Taking picture is not a problem this time 'coz God gave me a travel buddy for a lifetime. yay!

GOOD LUCK 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment