Monday, June 16, 2014

THE PRIDE OF SAN FRANCISCO(ANAO-ON)

It has been my lifelong dream to use my passion (which is traveling) into profession. Working in DOT is somewhat an answer to my dream. DOT serves as my gate pass to various travels. One more thing I like about this department is that it goes far beyond traveling, this department facilitates in the implementation of anything that has an involvement in giving a tourists a feeling of full satisfaction. My 2nd official travel is San Francisco (Anao-aon), Surigao del Norte.

Not to mention, this Municipality is bestowed with a beautiful spot where City people are being lured with its look. A naturally pristine beach of San Francisco is a good example of a totally pollution-free atmosphere.This place has minimal internet information, no doubt, people from neighboring municipalities rarely choose this place for gathering.   



                                  

2 comments:

  1. To complete the recipe ,beautiful beaches is nothing without complete programs on how can we lured people to come and enjoy our pride beaches.one thing I have to share why don't we create a local tourism program like we properly developed the place,and think what really the most enjoyable thing when it comes to family bonding and when we did it ,im the most happy,coz really I love my home town, it's my dream that someday I saw my place since I was young to be the best among the best beaches even in the region .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your concern. Actually DOT suggested the LGU to create a proposal that would develop this place. We’ll just keep our fingers crossed for that matter. Anyway, we do not merely dwell on the beautification and promotion of the area, we also considered its sustainability.

      Delete